The first, beta release of the CtrlAltStudio Viewer. It provides initial stereoscopic 3D support for people to try out.
Download: 220.127.116.11746 Beta, 20 Jun 2013 (Windows)
- Stereoscopic 3d support added.
- Based on Firestorm 4.4.0 code. Many thanks to the Firestorm team for providing this codebase.
- Text bubbles and floating text are not displayed in stereoscopic 3D.
- 3D UI such as land boundaries and object editing is not displayed in stereoscopic 3D.
- Stereoscopic 3D doesn’t work on NVIDIA GeForce with basic shaders turned on.
- No sound: The FMOD sound library is not included in the build.
- No version checking: No check for a newer viewer version is done.
- No Second Life physics: The HAVOK library is not included with the viewer.
- No crash log reporting: Crash logs are not sent to anybody.