16 Nov 2018, PRO version, release 2.0.0-48
- Hover avatar dot to show the user’s display name.
- Click avatar dot to persist showing the display name.
- Settings dialog added.
- Display of your avatar dot is configurable in settings dialog: always, not in first person view, or never.
- Refresh rate is configurable in settings dialog.
- Base features per standard version.
16 Nov 2018, standard version, release 2.0.0-47
- Added count of avatars displayed.
- Refresh rate increased a little.
- Displays your avatar dot only if your camera’s not in first person.
- Improved font of numbers.
- About dialog added, with version number and help.
- Fixed extraneous dots displayed for invalid avatar data (e.g., the “avatar spheres” problem).
13 Aug 2018, release 1.1.0-14
- Color avatar dots per relative elevations.
- Search for avatars in cylinder instead of sphere.
- Clear radar display immediately upon domain change.
6 Aug 2018, release 1.0.0-12
- Initial release.