A button on your wrist that toggles your microphone on/off — provides quick access in HMD mode.
Obtain from the HiFi Marketplace:
Enable the wrist button using the tablet/toolbar icon:
The wrist button is available in HMD mode:
- Hover and click with your index finger. The button appears when your finger tip is near.
- Hover and click with your laser. The button appears when your laser is near.
The button displays on your non-dominant arm. See Settings > Avatar > Dominant Hand.
- Mic Wrist Button for HiFi, blog post, 18 Apr 2018.
- Mic Wrist Button App, HiFi forum post, 17 Apr 2018.
- Mic Wrist Button (Beta), HiFi forum post, 30 Mar 2018.