The PRO version (paid) of the Radar app now includes teleporting:
- Click and hold on the radar circle to display a green search circle.
- The horizontally closest avatar in the circle is highlighted as are any of similar elevation.
- Release the click to teleport to the cursor position at the elevation of the closest avatar, if any, otherwise your current elevation. Or, if your cursor is highlighting an avatar, you’ll teleport a short distance away from that avatar.
Improvements have also been made to avatar updates and UI responsiveness under load.
The standard (free) version of the app has also been updated to include the improvements to avatar updates and responsiveness under load.
The radar app (free) has been updated:
- Added count of avatars displayed.
- Refresh rate increased a little.
- Displays your avatar dot only if your camera’s not in first person.
- Improved font of numbers.
- About dialog added, with version number and help.
A PRO version (paid) of the app is now also available:
- Hover avatar dot to show the user’s display name.
- Click avatar dot to persist showing the display name.
- Settings dialog added.
- Display of your avatar dot is configurable in settings dialog: always, not in first person view, never.
- Refresh rate is configurable in settings dialog.
The radar app has been updated:
- Color avatar dots per relative elevations.
- Blue if above you: blueness increases with height difference.
- White if level with you.
- Red if below you: redness increases with height difference.
- Search for avatars in cylinder instead of sphere. The scale specifies the search radius and distances above and below.
Available in the High Fidelity Marketplace:
Where is everyone in this domain?! This radar app shows you.
It works in both HMD and desktop modes. The display is centered on your camera location and oriented per your tablet in HMD mode or camera in desktop mode.
Available in the High Fidelity Marketplace: https://highfidelity.com/marketplace/items/25795f96-8ee3-41af-8fb3-3f2da89526bd