This release, CtrlAltStudio Viewer 220.127.116.11288, updates the stable stereoscopic 3D viewer with a number of improvements and fixes.
Changes this version include:
- Added Ctrl-Alt-3 keyboard shortcut that toggles stereoscopic 3D on/off.
- Added work-around to get stereoscopic 3D working with AMD Radeon on Windows.
- Fixed world not being updated after leaving stereoscopic 3D display mode.
- Fixed flycam with 3Dconnexion SpaceNavigator in stereoscopic 3D.
- Fixed projected light rendering in stereoscopic 3D.
- Fixed shift-drag object selection when editing in stereoscopic 3D.
If you have the previous 18.104.22.168218 release installed then you can install this new version over the top, otherwise it is recommended that you do a clean install.
Many thanks to Cinder Roxley for the Mac OSX build.