I’m a software developer and contractor in virtual worlds and virtual reality. And a core team member of Vircadia — an open-source, VR-capable, virtual world platform. Vircadia is a continuation of High Fidelity’s platform which they developed from 2013 to 2019 and I contributed to from 2014. Previously, I developed the VR-capable CtrlAltStudio Viewer for use with the social, user-created virtual worlds of Second Life and OpenSim.
Vircadia is an open-source, VR-capable, virtual world platform. With it you can meet people and make friends, create your own worlds, and host vast social & educational environments and events. It is fully decentralized and open source under Apache 2.0. It is in alpha and it has a vision!
- Web site: https://vircadia.com/
- Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/Pvx2vke
- GitHub: https://github.com/vircadia & https://github.com/kasenvr
My work in Vircadia includes:
- Guiding and contributing as a core team member
- API documentation, user documentation
- Visual Studio, Qt Creator, Git, GitHub